SMASH CAST � A Song For You

I�ve been so many places in my life and time
I�ve sung a lot of songs I�ve made some bad rhyme
I�ve acted out my life on stages
With ten thousand people watching
But we�re alone now and I�m singing this song for you

I know your image of me is what I hope to be
I�ve treated you unkindly but darlin� can�t you see
There�s no one more important to me
Darlin� can�t you please see through me
Cause we�re alone now and I�m singing this song for you

You taught me precious secrets of the truth witholding nothing
You came out in front and I was hiding
But now I�m so much better and if my words don�t come together
Listen to the melody cause my love is in there hiding

I love you in a place where there�s no space or time
I need you in my life, you�re a friend of mine
And when my life is over
Remember when we were together
We were alone and I was singing this song for you
Yes, We were alone and I was singing this song for you
Previous
Next Post »