SIMPLE PLAN � This Song Saved My Life

I want to start by letting you know this
because of you my life has a purpose
you helped be who i am today
I see myself in every word you say
Sometimes it feels like nobody gets me
Trapped in a world where everyone hates me
There�s so much that I�m going through
I wouldn�t be here if it wasn�t for you

[Chorus]
I was broken
I was choking
I was lost
This Song saved my life
I was bleeding stopped believing
could have died
This song saved my life
I was down
I was drowning
but it came on just in time
this song saved my life

Sometimes I feel like you�ve known me forever
You always know how to make me feel better
Because of you my dad and me
are so much closer than we used to be
You�re my escape when I�m stuck in a small town
I turn you up whenever I feel down
you let me know like no one else
That it�s ok to be myself

[Chorus]

You�ll never know what it means to me
that I�m not alone
That I�ll never have to be

[Chorus 2x]
Previous
Next Post »