SLIGHTLY STOOPID � Don�t Stop

When everytime I close my eyes and I see your face
And I know ain�t a thing in this world that will ever take your place
When I�m gone just know that them things won�t change
And I know ain�t a thing in the world that will ever take your place

Like a rhythm you play or a drum that you feel
My love for you well you know that it�s real
All that she�s sayin� and all that she�ll do,
My love for her well I know that it�s true

I don�t stop, stop the way I feel, because I love you
Lord I won�t stop, stop the way I feel because I love you

You gotta smile that lights up my life and I won�t let go
I see the moon and the stars in your eyes and I�m wantin� you to know
It�s been some time you�ve been in my life since the day we�ve met
I think of you and the times that we�ve had I never will forget

Like a rhythm you play or a drum that you feel my love for you
Well you know that it�s real
All that she�s sayin� and all that she�ll do,
My love for her well you know that it�s true
I don�t stop.
Previous
Next Post »