SLAUGHTERHOUSE feat. Eminem � Throw That

[Eminem - Hook]
She strips, to get tips
Those lips and those childbearing hips
I�ll throw this, I�ll throw this dick on you girl (girl)
I�ll throw this, I�ll throw this dick on you girl (girl)

Gonna make you feel me, gonna shake this building till I make you spill drinks
Girl, this whole building is probably filled with little dingalings
But not me, I- I throw this dick on you girl
I throw this, I throw this dick on you girl

[Royce Da 5'9"]
They call me Nickel Nina aka (ROYCE!) aka (throw dat dick?)
A player gotta keep a condom on cause we play safe
Eh, then I�m taking the condom off cause I skeet they face
Then I turn of Jodeci cause they say �baby want you to stay but you can�t stay�
It ain�t trickin� it if you gettin it, if you ain�t got that you ain�t ballin�
You mad, they call me botox up in Hermes cause I help them get rid of all those bags
(All those bags) I throw this brick on you girl
Then I drink up, whats your number?
I�ma throw this dick on you girl

She�s got it, ohhh she got all the homies in here
Excited, ohh I don�t really know how to describe it

The strippers love me and I love them too
My bitch gon be like what am I gon do witchu

[Eminem - Hook]

[Crooked I]
I�m Crooked I, aka fuck your girl
Up up in the sky
When it come down, say �FUCK THE WOOOORLD�
These strippers are sprung
My middle initial is awful richard and my nicknames
right on the tip of her tongue
The side of her mouth is dripping with (EH, eh-eh)
I�m drunk right now, stomped right now
Tryna figure out how to get four chicks to sit on one chair
Oh yeah, turn the chair upside down, upside down
I throw this grip on you girl
Talking that handcuff you ain�t never coming home
Man finna trip on your girl

She�s got it, ohhh she got all the homies in here
Excited, ohhh, I don�t really know how to describe it

Baby you got some incredible skills
I want brain you want shoes
True love�s always head over heels

[Eminem - Hook]

[Bridge]
I said yo yo
You got me on the string I�m dangling like a yoyo
You string me along and leave me hanging and thats a NO No
In my world, cause I throw this thing on you girl

[Joe Budden]
Look, they call me Joe Butt-in
I be around when them hoes strut in
This relationship is 50/50
If you meet me halfway I get the whole nut in
Cause I�m in town, just one day now spin round
Get ya face out the way
And just when she want an encore, I�m gone
I�m sorry I couldn�t stay

[Joell Ortiz]
They call me O-E double-L Ortiz
AKA Yaowa, aka ah nuttin, I just got an ak in my jeans
Can I spray your flower
I ain�t really tryna sit with you girl
When you finish that spit lets split
Wheres your wrist let me throw this grip on you girl

She�s got it, ohhh she got all the homies in here excited,
ohhh, I don�t really know how to describe it

�before this night is a blur, here�s my offer
That shit you did, do that with her
And both of you girls..?

[Eminem - Hook]
(Throw dat dick)
Previous
Next Post »