SLAUGHTERHOUSE � Park It Sideways

You know we�re �bout that club life, thug life
Got this bitch pumping�
Pocket full of money (we rollin�)
Pocket full of money (we rollin�)
P-p-p-pocket full of money

[Verse 1: Royce Da 5'9"]
Y�all niggas fake as fuck
Lipstick on my collar, I couldn�t make this up
I live in a real estate like it�s housing
Life is grand, like a thousand
Stopless counting, my bitch is a walking fountain
I talk to bosses, you talk to bouncers
Every bad bitch you see in here is coming with us
So I suggest you�

[Verse 2: Joe Budden]
Get off of her, officer get rid of them cuffs
So many bitches we don�t know, don�t know what to do with them
Head ain�t even fun no more unless there�s two of them
To tell the truth, I think beating it is easy
So when I say I pop a model, y�all got reasons to believe me
Keeping it breezy, just me and my Weeknd CD
Wanna fly in for the week and you see me
Can tell I be beating it beastly cause look at how weakened her knees be
With the [?] track, and she fuck me fast
Now she on stand-by, blame the buddy pass

[Hook:]
You know we�re �bout that club life, thug life
Got this bitch bumping like a bug bite, thug life
Pockets full of money (we rollin�)
P-p-pockets full of money (we rollin�)
P-p-pockets full of money
Park that motherfucker sideways
Park that motherfucker sideways (we rollin�)
Park that motherfucker sideways
To let these niggas know you�re rolling in some motherfucking shit

[Verse 3: Crooked I]
Like A.I. I cross over when I�m near a mic
I stay fly even though I got a fear of heights
I aim steady when I�m gunning with one of them nines
And you ain�t ready for a hustler who hugging his grind
My chain heavy, so heavy the medallion broke the main levy
Now that motherfucker is flooded with diamonds
Like a broke nigga, I ain�t got nothing to lose
But I�m rich in the club, the couch is under my shoes

[Verse 4: Joell Ortiz]
And shawty mouth is under my (ooo?)
I can�t say that, radio don�t play that
I�m so cool the sun gotta hate that
But it can never blind me, now where my raise at?
Yeah, boy, this is payback
Y�all was hating back in May, so I said �Hey� and bought a Maybach
The roof gone, so I park it where the shade at
Leave it sideways and spin the wheel, no Sajak

[Hook]
Previous
Next Post »