SIMPLE PLAN � You Suck At Love

We started off incredible
Connection undeniable
I swear I thought you were the one forever
But your love was like a loaded gun
You shot me down like everyone
�Cause everyone�s replaceable
When you�re just so incapable
Of getting past skin deep

[Chorus:]
Guess what, another game over
I got burned, but you�re the real loser
I don�t know why I�ve wasted my time with you
You�re bad news, a history repeater
You can�t trust a serial cheater
You�re good at hooking up but you suck at love

You played me like an amateur
Then stabbed me like a murderer
I�m left for dead, another one of your victims
It�s not like you�re unpredictable
But your act is so believable
I know it�s nothing personal, it�s just business as usual
You�re good at what you do

[Chorus]

Now I kinda feel bad for you
You�re never gonna know
what it�s like to have someone to turn to
Another day, another bed
It�s just a game inside your head

[Chorus x2]

You�ve messed this whole thing up
Well you were such an awesome fuck
But you suck at love, you suck at love
Previous
Next Post »