SLAUGHTERHOUSE feat. The LOX � Put Some Money On It (Remix)

Grind Music bitch!

[Sheek Louch]
Aiyyo Joell, I�m on this son {�Put some money on it�}

Yeah, Don Corlito flyin out a Tito
The further I get the ground look more mosquito
Dutch burnin, other hand big Mojito
I don�t mean Dorito when I say {�Put some money on it�}
Yeah, you ain�t really all around all that stuff
The coke, the crack, the guns, heard �bout enough
They said, �Yo Donny, you gon� really sign with Puff?�
I said I�ll live too long as Diddy {�Put some money on it�}
What? I�m the L.O.X. Jeter
Tattooed up in a white wife-beater
Aston Vanquish parked at the meter
I forgot to feed her, better go {�Put some money on it�}
Yeah, now they all love the Don G
I�m on BET more than �Leprechaun 3?
They say I�m on fire, it don�t hurt when I pee
I don�t layaway, only y�all {�Put some money on it�}

[Joell Ortiz]
Uhh, yaowa!
Put your guap up hot stuff, you not tough
Let�s play a game of Trouble and when I pop up
It�s with the glock tucked, crotched up in a dropped up
low like you know how this go {�Put some money on it�}
I�m a product of the corner
Cornered the market with the product I would offer, slaughtered the garbage
Slide a condom on your daughter on the floor in the projects
Homeboy I make more than a promise {�Put some money on it�}
I know the amount of hate that my worth sparks
But I ain�t goin nowhere like a birthmark
I pound puppies before they get to they first bark
Anybody wanna get they first spark? {�Put some money on it�}
Hey, what�s the matter? Cat got your tongue?
Your words so feint they collapsed in your lungs
Put some bass in your voice like you snacked on a drum
Watch my fist make a track on your gums {�Put some money on it�}

[Jadakiss]
Never been wack so that ain�t one of my issues
Get my bread and take care of my pistols
Soon as I open a brick you can see the crystals
Soon as the piff come in you can {�Put some money on it�}
Trust me it�s important, shoot it or snort it
Oxy�s, {?}, profit is gorgeous
Stay off the phone cause the calls are recorded
And if you can afford it then you better {�Put some money on it�}
Tryin to be a diamond in the game I been one
Killin niggaz with the flow, H1N1
You can get a buck-fifty quick, a thin one
Before rap I had a drug dealer�s income
{�Put some money on it�} Master Jason
God on the rocks with a splash of Satan
Stash right here with the ratchet waitin, since you hatin
Name the place and the date and {�Put some money on it�}

[Styles P]
Never trust niggaz no further than I can throw �em
Long with the razor and the doctor can�t sew �em
Said I as the hardest out, now I gotta show �em
Cocksucker doubted me, I owe �em {�Put some money on it�}
You could be that dude in cement shoes
or the next soft nigga on this evening�s news
Rap beef, street beef, breeze through crews
Freeze, handguns, machine guns {�Put some money on it�}
I don�t even need guns, play me like I�m poppa shit
End up with a hawk in your esophagus
Hardest nigga to walk in the metropolis
Genocide mixed with apocalypse {�Put some money on it�}
Kill niggaz real easy dawg
Ghost in the flesh, fuck a Ouija Board
Droptop Beamer with the BB�s on
Gun in your face, and I ain�t shoot BB�s dawg {�Put some money on it�}

[Crooked I] SLAUGHTERHOUUUUSE!

[Royce Da 5'9"]
Slaughter gon� be runnin you over over a century
You ain�t one of The L.O.X., you don�t flow nowhere near me
You ain�t Tip, Ali Shaheed, Phife
Nigga you probably (The Low End Theory) {�Put some money on it�}
You still doin shows for fifty seats
Still writin rhymes �bout LeBron that�s with the Heat
Still writin raps �bout Kat and Chippy D
My next freestyle I�ma blast through WikiLeaks {�Put some money on it�}
Maserati ridin with that Mary on
It�s a black and white thang, call that chick Arione
Talkin all that shit you a fuckin fag
I do you like a Louis duffle bag, at the airport {�Put some money on it�}
Bitch, a carry on, my head growin
Gettin my Barry on, lead throwin
With necessary while you puttin on a show for them hoes
Gettin your Tyler Perry on, c�mon {�Put some money on it�}
Uh, my mic manners is quite mannish
I got these young bitches tongue flippin just like Spanish
You gotta feed her just to hit it, that don�t count to me
I take her, fill her tummy up, I don�t mean out to eat
Nickel! {�Put some money on it�}

[Crooked I]
Floor seats at the Knick game, I�m traffickin weed
I�m at The Garden in The Apple like Adam and Eve
And my gat�ll put your hat on your sleeve
Now you really ahead of your time, I�m out of your league {�Put some money on it�}
See I get dough and cop the Benz-o
My job credentials is confidential
It�s not pretend so everything is autobiographical
Weight of the world on my shoulder, the planet on my clavicle {�Put some money on it�}
But it don�t matter though cause I�ma go get it
Life�s a bitch and then you get thrown in it
That�s why I get (Cash Money) like it�s (No Limit)
This material shit, I�m so wit it, get it? {�Put some money on it�}
This is for you rap stars feelin y�all clever
I�m the penitentiary�s sick ward, illest bars ever
I ball in the paint hard
It�s like I�m acceptin bank cards the way that I take charge {�Put some money on it�}

[Joe Budden]
Low tints on the CL, gray coupe
Only out of the cage when all hell breaks loose
Focus pimpin � all my shooters veered off
the road to redemption, so it�s no exemptions {�Put some money on it�}
When Joe is mentioned, the flow is pinchin
Got me in a mansion with a gopher, Benson
If you said you rap you better than that
What we�ll do is treat your head like a tab {�Put some money on it�}
The outfit is fresh, foamposites is copper
She don�t look like a model then I probably wouldn�t pop her
Dudes is my son, should be callin me poppa
I won�t acknowledge it, treatin me like a Focker! {�Put some money on it�}
Hip-Hop ain�t dead, I been puttin the pulse in from long ago (since)
I mean back when Tracey Ullman had her own show (uhh)
Want fire? Put Mouse on it
If I�m a liar go ahead {�Put some money on it�}
Previous
Next Post »