SLIGHTLY STOOPID � Mona June

I tried 2 weeks without you
I missed your smell in the air
I saw your face in a daydream
But lost you in a nightmare
You�re so dangerous
She only wants when there�s two of us
And I ain�t sharing her with no one else
A could hate but don�t want to

Money in my pocket but it can�t buy me love
Eyes so green like she come from above
Mona June, without you
I would have never seen the world like I do

I was a little bit lost before
Before I looked into your eyes
You see in life there�s different stories
Or different ways for you to hide
She keeps a smile upon my face
Knowing your love is always there
She only wants me when there�s two of us
And I ain�t holding out to share

Can�t go on without you
Always in my life
Never knew what I�d do
If you weren�t always right
In front of me in times
Of trouble where everyday
Is like another little remedy
Well I�m a keeping you close so
I can sleep at night
Previous
Next Post »