SLAUGHTERHOUSE � Die

[Hook:]
Everything you been asking for, yes, I�m about to give it to you
You ain�t gotta worry no more, cause I�m about to put one through you
I got a bullet with your name on it, coming through the radio
Sounds like I got an AK dumping straight to the radio
If you trying to be target practice, you finally found a shooter
Soon as I pull my gun I know someone�s gonna die, die, die, die
Someone�s gonna die-ei-ei-ei die
Tonight

[Verse 1: Royce da 5'9"]
Nigga, this that shooter music
I�m about that life so much I might go touch my rifles butt
And my dick just might go up
Nigga, that nostril on that rifle�ll knock the snot right out you
Try me and I try out ya
The drum on the gun is Beta like Phi Alpha
But there ain�t no frat niggas in the hood be calling me Tackleberry
And if he�s iron, he will have him a easier time trying
To put on some pads and go in and try to tackle Barry
Then he go against this got damn G4 buying, Detroit lion
I�m about that life so much I might go golf
Trying to get me a hole-in-one, reminding me of my life when I go off
Homocidal thoughts, bodies outlined in chalk by the time it�s dark
Dahmer signing his name on a dotted line with a bloody body part
I don�t give a fuck if they wilding, I got a clip full of fucking Ray Allens
Selling that Sarah Palin, in broad day, a Letterman Fallon
When I shoot this iron, all you hear is hooping and hollin� like
(Bombs away) Bootsy Collins

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Crooked I]
They shot my nigga three times, as his abdominal bled
They robbed him for phenomenal bread, that domino led
To other dominos fallin� in his clique, off with their heads, sick
Saw him in that hospital bed, leaned away from the doctor and said
They�ll all be dead soon, and I�m talking before that nurse can change the IV
I�m a put em in the dirt, leave em leaking rasberry flavored ice tea
My G, kill him and take his ID
I�m a renegade like E-M-I-N-E-M and Ja-Y-Z
Bitch it�s karate, it�s Mr. Miyagi mixed with Issey Miyake
Smell that chopper kicking when it�s lifting ya body
Quick as Buggatis, then I�m hitting the Omni
With a chicken licking my dick in the lobby; this New Edition, I�m Bobby
Fast laner
I�m speaking the truth, put 3 in the coupe, I�m a wet your head like a leak in the roof
Then I�m leaving the booth for gas chamber
My granny calling me a rap singer
But she don�t know I use my strap finger

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Joe Budden]
Look, this a whole nother ether
Hop out, black mask, low Caesar
Tell the goonies keep it low with the reefer
New bodies on old heaters
We ain�t rapped too tight
Starving, they thought Jeffrey Dahmer had appetite
I�m detail, not derail
Don�t lay your head if you shit by it
Got skeletons, but my shit private
I paved the way, y�all misguided
So try it, I�m a send a threat
Tie her up don�t end her yet
Bullet go through your wife�s eye now we know you ain�t on the internet
In my head I see amateurs, can�t retain a memory
All I�m left with is images
With that I�m putting emphasis
And in parentheses
Put he�s hated by large percentages
And all my nemesis won�t even let �em on the premises
One shot, change him for life, he�ll be belligerent
Even his text messages are gonna read like he�s whispering
Bulletproofed the hoodie for Trayvon Martin
Then go to war with the cops, even they aren�t pardoned

[Hook]
Previous
Next Post »