SLAUGHTERHOUSE feat. K-Young � Gone

Truthfully, it�s what the game did to us
It�s what it made me
Me, myself, I�m just tried to get my name on the flyer
Thats it, we look back, like damn I did it
It came with a price though
At some point we all gone

[Hook: K-Young]
The room is spinnin�
My mind is running around in circles
I can�t even hear the thoughts I�m thinkin�
Cause I�m gone, I�m gone, gone, gone
Cause I�m gone, I�m gone, gone, gone

[Verse 1: Crooked I]
Talkin� to myself, I tell me �Crooked is real as this�
Life is a bitch and death wanna steal a kiss
Slap you when you�re born, when you�re gone they feel your wrist
To see if your pulse still exist
Living in the belly, of the beast is a real abyss
Walk in a straight line is what you entertain
Then you slang to pay your bills, that�s your ying and yang
The daily challenge to find balance within your brain
There�s something else, living inside your heart other than your pain
I look at life as a lesson
For me to change is like a Rolex for a gift
No better time than the present
If not, I�ma be smokin� chronic
Drinkin� on vodka till I choke on my own vomit cause life�s a broken promise

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Royce Da 5'9"]
When that Slaughterhouse album comin�? What�s the ETA?
Where that good music at? Where that beat from �Ye?
Is Crooked and Yaowa were only in that group to keep
From being in the streets to distribute yay
Is Royce and Marshall �bout to link and go their secret way
Is Joe gonna start a show with all his hoes
Like he the protégé of Stevie J for easy pay
Before y�all become a memory
Would y�all please do a song with Kendrick, Young Money, and MMG?
These questions and suggestions they hard to maintain
When you fuck with Flex but you worry what Charlemagne think?
Cause you from the D and don�t get no radio play in ya own home
Long as y�all playing Sean I�m good, I�m grown
Nigga I�m gone

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Joell Ortiz]
Have you ever tried to stop crying but couldn�t?
Them shots fly in my hood and
Sometimes it�ll force a guy to say bye bye to a good one
Dust some slacks from in the back of that closet and button up
Don�t crumble up, when you approaching his mother that hug is tough
It�ll make you asthmatic, some can�t hack it but look at me
I wear my hat backwards and rap fantastic cuz I�m a G
Royce, pause that block, I ride past that for them beats
But my niggas mathematics? Bad traffic, still in the streets
As long as they there, I�m there survivin� for them ones
But they won�t stay there, I swear
I�mma write �em out the slums
So when a gun is drawn in the hood, man they good, on my tour bus
Puffing bumping this song, fucking fans feeling lucky we gone

[Hook]

[Verse 4: Joe Budden]
Thought we were defying the odds, I thought that we weathered the storm
I thought that we�d travel the same road, I thought that we�d never conform
Don�t tell me you bastards tricked me, don�t tell me that I was just wrong
Cause now I�m masked and it gets to me, whenever we�re about to perform
Thought it was about to heat up, it�s taking a while to get warm
If not for the fact that I love you niggas, and we all get along
I swear we�d been got
Thought we could all see the writing on the wall
Now after chivalry we was rebels and exciting as before
Or Maybe the fact I�ve been solo so long
It�s kinda spoilt me or when I�m annoyed and try to avoid
Becoming a victim of loyalty
We was so cuttin� edge
My address is the fucking ledge
Won�t be unhappy, I know how I get one in this state
If I let them fuck me this time, it�ll be considered rape
We were saviours on our own terms
I�ve learned if any three of you have wavered
Let me know so I can wave good.. Nah

[Hook]
Previous
Next Post »