SLAUGHTERHOUSE � All On Me

[Hook:]
You have a problem in the hood, you good, don�t ask what it�s gon� be
Cause if I�m by your side, don�t ride, put that all on me
Cause you�re my brother, you safe when I�m around
My bread is yours, hit the safe when I�m around
Cause, you can always call on me
Your drama shit ever fall on me, just put it all on me

[Verse 1: Joell Ortiz]
The only child feeling like a brother these days
I used to run my own race, now it�s a relay
So you can take it to the bank when Ortiz stay
Homie, you can have it your way when you�re in BK
It�s really hood where my peeps stay
I got LeBrons with the arms, D-Wades and let the heat spray
My niggas, y�all triggers in the heartbeat
Blood thicker than water, but we thicker than concrete
So say the word and I�m near
If it�s somewhere not near, I guess I�ll be in the air
Or the next thing smoking, hoping it was a Lear
So I can get there quick enough to get you in the clear
Sitting here vibing, sipping on this Clear
Like damn I love you
Grown ass man, but I ain�t scared to hug you
We ride, I�m on the side like that man above you
Put it all on me

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Joe Budden]
Know that I�m a give you my all, already proved it
Anytime your back�s on the wall, I�m down to move it
OG�s respect me, real niggas honor me
Got my Bachelor�s in number scams in a con degree
Faggots ain�t fond of me, frequent where the monsters be
Loyalty comes first, guess I�m still an anomaly
Always give you honesty, you gained that power
Cause you down to stash the burner when you know it ain�t showered
We ain�t share a moms my nigga, we shared songs
They tried to raise the bail, I was there like the bonds
When your clientele got low, that was damned fine
Without a speech I was the beach � brought you the tan line
This is a warning, they cramp yours, they cramp mine
We should�ve known if we�re both stars, who says we can�t align?
And even if we see a day we come apart
The rules is still John Q, son can have my heart

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Crooked I]
You�re my nigga now, you�re in the L dot B dot
The home of the sticky jars, we own it the cities ours
We�re rolling in 50 cars patrolling them titty bars
Spend 20 large in the semis, ready for any charge
We on some mobster shit
No �you and me� it�s �I and I� we on some rasta shit roster shit
My A-alike, I say it like we on some conscious shit
Rock your watches, I dare niggas to rob your shit
Cause it�s death before dishonor
Our enemies best wear a vest when they step before piranhas, Catch a Heckler or llama
Never protect you from the drama
Cause I�m a be on point just like the edge of a katana
Weapon wet you on my mama
From the east side to the city limits � We run it all
From the Benji flipping to the pretty women � We�ve done it all
Before niggas was big as Diggy Simmons
And we still do so, if you with me then my nigga listen
To this intermission

[Hook]
Previous
Next Post »