Smash Cast feat. Katharine Mcphee � Cut, Print�Moving On

I know I�ve kept you waiting
I know I made you mad
But this time that we�ve spent creating
Was the best time I ever had

Now I love to sit with mem�ries
But they won�t come until we�re gone

So give me a kiss
And cut, print�moving on

Tell me a brand new story
Together, we�ll turn the page
The grass is always greener
On some new technicolor stage

And if a duckling never swims
She�ll never become a swan
Yes, I�m diving in
So cut, print�moving on

Yes, there have been nights I�ll long to relive
But sometimes you gotta roam
You can�t fight when something�s gotta give
But you�ll always be my home away from home

Now, I like to play a love scene
But don�t let it last too long
Play me the eight bar intro
Of some new lush romantic song

I�m not afraid to take that leap
With you to depend upon
Now, tell me your name?
Cut, print�moving on

We told the same jokes
We breathed the same air
We couldn�t tell night from day
But just like the end of a love affair
We all know the time comes to break away

Last year, we all were strangers
This year, we�re lifelong friends
I know that this location
Is not where our story ends

Get up cause the rat race never ends
This life is a marathon
And I plan to run so much more than a sprint
What�s next? Well, I can�t even give you a hint

But boys, that�s a wrap
So, cut! Print!
Moving on!
And on!
Moving on!
Previous
Next Post »