TAME IMPALA � Music To Walk Home By

But that�s only when I think of you,
Some vision that I hold on to,
You know it�s everything I do,
You know it�s everything I do.

Can almost stand competing with the others
Can almost hear the fun that I should be having.
Instead of all this dreaming�

But it�s only when I think of you,
The mover I could turn into,
There must be something I can do,
There must be something I can do.

But I just don�t know
How to feel right,
A beautiful girl
Is wasting my life,
I�m playing a part
As somebody else,
While trying so hard
To be myself.
I just need to hear
Somebody say,
That this will make sense one day.
I guess I�m alright
But they�re all doing so well,
What I would give
To be under that spell�

You�ll know soon.

In so many ways
I�m somebody else
I�m trying so hard
To be myself.
I just need to hear
Somebody say
That this will all make
Sense one day.

Well it�s getting late
I�d better go
I made it this far
As far as I know.
Previous
Next Post »