TAME IMPALA � Nothing That Has Happened So Far Has Been Anything We Could Control

Nothing that has happened so far has
Been anything we could control.
I have just been waiting for the perfect
Time to tell you I don�t know.
Maybe I�m just reading into it a
Little deeper than I should.
We would make it easy we would take
It slowly if only we could.

Elodie,
Look at me,
Unless you�re trying to hurt me
Heavy blow,
Down I go
Now I just want to let go.

Is it right?
Is it wrong?
I don�t know,
It�s not the cause I�m fighting for
Anymore
But it sucks to keep on running.

Eventually,
There will be
A time for clearer thinking
For now I weep
Can�t get to sleep
I try to hold a good feeling.
I just get one,
Here it comes,
There it goes,
And we just might,
Lose the fight, yeah
But it�s alright
It wasn�t our decision.

Nothing that has happened so far
Has been anything we could control.
I have just been waiting for the perfect
Time to tell you that I know
Every man is happy until
Happiness is suddenly a goal.
I�ll just be here waiting till the
Doctor calls and then I�ll let you know.
Previous
Next Post »