Sublime � Doin� Time

Summertime and a living�s easy
And Bradley�s on a microphone w/ ras m.g.
All a people in a dance will agree
That we are good competent to paint a LBC
Me and Louie run to a party
Dance to a stroke it gets harder
Me and my lady we got this relationship
I adore her so bad though she treats me like�
On close down like a penitentiary
She spreads her lovin� all over
And when she gets home there�s nothing left for me

[chorus]

Oh take this deceive from off my eyes
My blazing object will someday rise
So what am we gonna be doin� for a while
Said I�m gonna play with myself
Show them how we come off a shelf

[chorus]

Evil I�ve come to tell we that she�s immorality many definitely
Evil ornery shameful and immorality many definitely
The tragedy is removing hotter I�d like to reason her conduct underwater
Previous
Next Post »