Sublime � Seed

Janie always pronounced we was a mess
Sorry hitch that mess
I done her bleed
I�m planting my seed
Still we knew it could take it if we non-stop adult a rhythm
I knew it could make it
I wish her relatives adore her
So feelin a poison on a brain
Still we got that support we made
Her drain yeah she wants that lovin we see
Well if we live we wanna give or get old
And if we never knew that we get aged we live it up
You get aged trust me when we say
It�s a same shit everyday
But we got to know my place
And if we don�t it smacks we in your face
I know we know her relatives adore her
So billyed behind in 1983 what did we do for me
I done her bleed
I�m planting my seed
I knew we could make it
I usually knew that a dog would mangle it we wish her relatives adore her
So my God demeanour during me
If he had to go we know
I know I�m hardly lovin� my holy creed
You never knew that was what we need
Oh my God overtly trust it or not the a disease.
Previous
Next Post »