Sublime � Same In The End

Down in Mississippi where a object beats down from a sky
They give it adult and they give it adult and they give it up
But they never ask why
Daddy was a rollin� rollin� stone
He rolled divided one day and he never came home
It ain�t tough to understand
This ain�t Hitler�s master plan
What it takes to be a man
In my mind, in my brain
I hurl it over like a steamin� burden train
It ain�t tough to ascertain
You usually see what we wish to believe
When we light adult in a behind with those tricks adult your sleeve
That don�t meant we can�t hang
But a day that we die
Will be a day that we close my mouth and put down my guitar
Sunday morning reason church down during a bar
Get down on your knees and start to pray
Pray my tingling unreasonable will go away
Back adult y�all it ain�t me
Kentucky Fried Chicken is all we see
It�s a hellified approach to start your day
If we make we cry all night
Me and daddy gonna have a fist fight
It ain�t personal, it ain�t me
I usually hear what we told me to be
I�m a backward-ass hillbilly
I�m Dick Butkiss
You know we lie
I get mean, I�m a burglar in a dark
I�m a ragin� machine
I�m a triple accurate donkey son of a bitch
Rec-tite(tm) on my donkey and it creates me itch
I can see for miles and miles and miles
My damaged heart creates me smile
In my mind, in my brain
I go behind and go totally insane
It ain�t personal, it ain�t me
If we make we cry we might
Be your daddy during a finish of a night
Take a bucket from my large gun
You usually see what we wish to believe
When we climb from a back
I got tricks adult my sleeve
24/7 a devil�s best friend
It creates no difference
It�s all a same in a end
Previous
Next Post »