Sublime � Garden Grove

We took this outing to Garden Grove
It smelled like Lou-dog inside a van, oh yeah
This ain�t no musty reggae party, $5 during a door
It gets so genuine sometimes, who wrote my rhyme
I got a microwave, got a VCR
I got a deuce-deuce in a case of my car, oh yeah

If we usually knew all a adore that we found
It�s tough to keep my essence on a ground
You�re a fool, don�t fuck around with my dog
All that we can see we steal, we fill adult my garage

Cause in my mind
Music from Jamaica, all a adore that we found
Pull over there�s a reason because my soul�s unsound

It�s you
It�s that shit stranded underneath my shoe
It�s that smell inside a van
It�s my bed piece lonesome with sand
Sitting by a shitty band
Getting dog shit on my hands
Getting hassled by a man

Waking adult to an alarm
Sticking needles in your arm
Picking adult rabble on a freeway
Feeling vexed everyday
Leaving but creation a sound
Picking my dog adult during a pound
Living in a tweaker pad
Getting yelled during by my dad

Saying I�m happy when I�m not
Finding roaches in a pot
All these things we do
They�re watchful for you.
Previous
Next Post »