SMOSH � Christmas With Billy

Hey everyone
Don�t you love Christmas
I know I do

Hey everybody
Hanging out just for this Christmas.
Time hanging out for Christmas
Oh yeah

I love my grandma
She is very awesome
Wait, grandma, No, get off
Oh no, Grandma

Grandma just got hit by a reindeer, oh no

She appears in a coma, Grandmaaaa
Won�t you wake up up, Grandma

Grandma won�t be here for Christmas
Then, I don�t know if she�s gonna be back
She has a huge blashration on her face

I still love Christmas though
Because I don�t get any crap
I get a bunch of expensive presents
So fuck my grandma

All she gets me is socks
So I don�t really care
About her
She smells funny too

And I love Christmas
Because I put rocks in snowballs
And kill people with them

Bye everyone
Have a Merry Christmas

Grandma
I hope you come out of the coma sometime

I love boobs
Previous
Next Post »