STEPHEN LYNCH � Too Jesusy

Oh baby, you were such a tease
Only get down on your knees to pray
To pray
And something in your Bible says
Not to let me share your bed today
Today

Oh, now I see
That you turned out to be
Too Jesusy for me

Our life was filled with sexy and kink
Cigarettes and weed, and drink and beer
And beer
Now it�s Bible verse and Bible class
And Bible shove it up your arse, my dear
My dear

�Cause you and me
Plus Jesus makes three
That�s too Jesusy for me

You and I are through
Can I please get an Amen?
�Cause I got bored with you
When you got all born again

I�m sick of hearing about that guy
His magic kingdom in the sky above
Above
So take that precious cross you wear
And give yourself a Linda Blair, my love
My love

If Jesus were me
Even he would agree
You�re too Jesusy for me, for me
Too Jesusy for me
Previous
Next Post »