SMOSH � Boxman�s Girlfriend

There was this one time not too long ago
I saw this one girl that made my heart explode
She wasn�t like the rest, no, she wasn�t a ho
If I made her my girl, my life would be whole

I�ve never spoken to her, not even a word
I know that you�re thinking that sounds absurd
But believe me I�ve tried, but to no avail
When I flirt with girls, I always fail

Boxman, Boxman, Boxman can�t get a girlfriend
He�s trying, real hard, but he can�t get a girlfriend

It�s about time that I face my fears
Or I�ll regret this for years and years
Man, I�m so nervous, I think I might hurl�
Hey there Boxman, my name is pretty girl

Oh wait, I�m sorry, I�m not good at this
�You smell that? it smells like piss
Oh God, excuse me, just ignore the pee
Will you please go on a date with me?

Boxman, Boxman, Boxman just got a girlfriend
Even after pissing his pants, Boxman just got a girlfriend

Why you with a box when you�re lookin� so hot
You know that kinda thing will get you shot
Humans and boxes just don�t intertwine
I could have you arrested for this crime

What�s wrong with you man? It�s the 21st century
Why you gotta go and act so elementary
I�m human inside, although it doesn�t show
Come on baby, lets go

I�m not gonna let people bring me down
Now that�s just something that I won�t allow
I taught myself that I should just walk away
But then I always throw boiling water in their face

If there�s something that I�ve learned from all this
It�s that love is not about a kiss or chocolates
But sticking together through thick and thin
And if someone�s a dick, throw hot water on him

Boxman, Boxman, Boxman has got a girlfriend
He�s wanted for attempted murder, but he still has a girlfriend

Boxman, Boxman, Boxman has got a girlfriend
Boxman, Boxman, Boxman has got a boyfriend?
Previous
Next Post »