SMOSH � Boxman For President

My name is boxman, I�m runnin for pres
I know I�m gonna win cause I�m better than the rest
I�m here to fix the U.S. so don�t get stressed
And I�m the best dressed, but I digress

The North to the South to the East to the West
America will look like less of a mess
McCain�s not the best, I must confess
Now let me try to express my detest

1 He�s bald and stanky
2 He�s old and cranky
3 He�s got hair on his back
4 He smokes a lot of crack

As you can see, John McCain is a joke
He�s in his mid 70s, he�s bound to have a stroke
The other candidates will feel the pain
When I blaze the trail with my campaign

Boxman is runnin for president
Boxman is the number one candidate
Boxman will give McCain Chicken pox
Boxman is the only man in a box

Barack Obama�s not the right choice either
If it was up to me you�d vote for neither
Both McCain and Obama should get the axe
Just let me tell you these Obama facts

1 He�s got a chubby belly
2 His pits are really smelly
3 Osama�s his brother
4 He slept with my mother

So please make the right choice and vote for me
You�ll see I�ll fix the �E�conomy
I guarantee health care would be free
And every day of your life would be filled with glee

Now let�s talk about the war in Iraq
And how we�re wasting our time with that crap
It�d be faster with my new policy
To just nuke each enemy country

Boxman is runnin for president
Boxman is the number one candidate
Boxman will steal Obama�s socks
Boxman is the only man in a box

Let�s stop wasting money on education
And quit spending cash on transportation
Let�s focus on something for the population
Like the eradication of constipation

So when it comes time for you to choose
Which candidate will wear the president�s shoes
You�ll vote for me and I�ll tell you why
Cause my vice president is this guy
Previous
Next Post »