SMOSH � Hardcore Max

His name is max and he�s going to school
He doesn�t wear a helmet �cause he�s so cool
He keeps his helmet on his bars
Darts out randomly in front of cars

Talks on his phone while rollin� down the street
He even has a girlfriend, isn�t that sweet!?
He hits on chicks even if they�re skanky
He smells his pits and they�re hella stinky!

Ok, I just need to clarify one mother fucking thing, max is a bad ass mother fucker, if you don�t fucking believe me, then look at his mother fucking helmet on his mother fucking handlebars, holy shit that guy is hardcore! oh yeah, and he swears a shitload, and everyone knows that�s fucking awesome!

What�s this? is this is a hardcore part? yeah!! just like max!

His name is max!
He doesn�t wear a helmet!
He keeps it on his handlebar!
He�s failing all his classes!
And he�s only� 10!?

What? I thought he was like 26. so you�re telling me that I wrote this badass song about a ten year old!?

You know what? I don�t care if he�s 10, or 50, or even a friggin� baby, he�s still more hardcore than I�ll ever be, and I�m 32!

Wait, max! watch out for your helmet!
Max didn�t wear his helmet
Now he has suffered a concussion
And he will be in a coma for the next three weeks
But it was worth it because
Helmets make you look really geeky.
Why do I sound like a bad a rip-off
Of the red hot chili peppers?
Previous
Next Post »