Sublime � Caress Me Down

Mucho gusto, me llamo Bradley,
(glad to accommodate we my name is Bradley)
I�m hornier than Ron Jeremy,
and if we wanna get popped in your knee,
just clean that demeanour off your bati face

You hatred me means we got what we need,
a flattering small daughter that we call Mexi, and,
if we wanna get kick physically
it will be over in a notation if ya�

so she told me to come over, and we took that trip
and afterwards she pulled out my fungus tip,
and, when it came out, it went drip, drip, drip
I didn�t know she had a G.I. Joe, kung-foo grip

[Chorus:]
and it went � uhh
and a lady toy me down- uhh
and that�s that lovin� sound- it went uhh
and a lady toy me down- uhh
and that�s that lovin� sound

when we lick Mexi, she creates me feel horny,
cause I�m a form of partner with a sensitivity,
when she, lick my neck and torment me fancy,
the right kind of partner on Sunday morning.

En el otro lado, es donde vivi,
(On a other side is where we lived )
con mi�hjita, que se llama Mexi,
(with my girl, who�s name is Mexi)
su hermana, si me quier�,
(and her sister; she wants me)
y ahorita, tenemos un bebe,
(and we have a baby)

Sus padres, sus tios, me trataron matar
(her parents, her uncles, they attempted to kill me)
but they did not get too far
un poco despues tuv� que regresar
(a small while after we had to come back)
con un chingo de dinero
(with a shit-load of money)
cause we know I�m a star

me fui a Costa Rica
(I went to Costa Rica)
para tomar y sufear
(to splash and surf)
platicaba criminal la raza
([I�d] speak to a competition [Costa Rican people])
cause they know who we are

Si no me dio cuenta
(If we didn�t compensate courtesy to me)
then we gamble we never will
you contingency be a mu�eca
(you contingency be a doll)
if your still station still

[Chorus]

Me gusta mi reggae,
(I like my reggae)
Me gusta punk rock,
(I like punk rock)
Pero la cosa que me gusta mas es panochita,
(but a thing we like many is pussy)

Ponga la nalga en la aire if we know who we are,
(put your donkey in a atmosphere if we know who we are)
Ponga la nalga en la aire y empieza gritar,
(put your donkey in a atmosphere and start to scream)

No tenga miedo, I�m your papi,
(Don�t be scared, I�m your daddy)
take your chones, y los manden a mi,
(take your panties and send them to me)
levanta, levanta, tienes que gritar,
(get up, get up, we have to scream)
levanta, levanta, tienes que bailar.
(get up, get up, we have to dance)

[Chorus
Previous
Next Post »