STALLEY � Route 21

[Verse:]
Step into my Chevy, my head all heavy
Trying to make it home in one piece
Searching for my car keys, spilling liquor on my Barkleys
I�m mad cause I just got �em all whites with the swish bottoms
You know those, the ones from the Instagram photos
I ain�t trippin� though, since I started rapping
I ain�t miss �em though, I just buy a new pair
It�s funny what we think about, we�re drunk and try and see clear
Vision all blurry, they just wishing I�d worry
About all the wrong things, it was simple back
When all I cared �bout was keeping my car clean, and my tank filled up
So I can ride, no destination in mind
Just a clear highway, and I cleared my way
Lane to lane switching, keep these lames and dames at distance
8 cylinder pistons, it�s money talking, listen
And it�s telling me go get it, and I�ve been on my way
I�ve just been bent all day, not a sober thought I�m baked
And tipsy off this grey
This game got me feeling cra� zy
As I blast this imaginary player by Jay� Z
Previous
Next Post »