STALLEY � Go On

[Verse 1:]
Early morning and I�m up at it
Throw on my cons and my fresh fabrics
Wahoo fitted, pick my beard incase it�s matted
Today I�m at it no time to get comfortable
Cause money comes and money goes
And I done blew a lot of dough taking time slow
So I�m early caught in those
Worm catching, these birds fetching
Tryna nest in my house of leaves like they on my side but they pocket thieves
Shaking bad feathers
I flew through bad weathers without any umbrellas
No rain coat or shelters, days I�ve seen better so I ain�t never let up
Another obstacle every day I get up
It�s like I am being pulled down
Funny how I keep my head up
It was slow dough then it sped up
I made my bed up
They say the way you leave your room is how your days determined
Clear space, clear mind
For this money earning

[Hook:]
I go on
Cause I done had a pocket full of bread
And I am still on my grind like I ain�t ate yet
I go on
Never satisfied on this ride
Only got a certain number of days before I die
I go on
On like a brother tryna reproduce
Just planted the seed and already can smell the fruit
Don�t sit on your ass my dude the only one that�s gon� be last is you, you

[Verse 2:]
You better get up, get out and get something
Get your hustle on, throw your muscle on
Boss up homie don�t let them steer you along
Be your own guy don�t let them tell you nothing about your own self
I�ve been there and felt like I couldn�t do it with no help
But they were slow and dumb
And I was rubbing crumbs so imagine how my stomach felt
Pinching pennies like when this money come everything�s gonna be straight
And I won�t need them I was right I was straight
But never satisfied I need a bigger plate
One taste of success I need it more I couldn�t wait
So I came out the gate going harder there�s still ends to make
And any day I can pass living every day like the last
Tallying up my slate
Dog I seen it all deflate so I won�t sit and wait

[Hook x2]

Don�t sit on your ass my dude the only one that�s gon� be last is you, you
You
You
You
Previous
Next Post »