STALLEY feat. Rick Ross & Meek Mill � BCGMMG Remix

I just be laughing at these haters�
My laugh is like�
My laugh sound like�

[Verse 1: Stalley]
Drag racin�, left the game behind me
I�m zoomin� on these niggas and I don�t see nobody
There�s no competition and I told you niggas I�d be
Back to put it down, now I�m back with the crown
Crooked C with the pins on it, my kid�s life depends on it
So when the pen glowin�, and I get goin, I ain�t tip toein�, I�m stompin�
And them black boots, thug mind
Look at the ish they start
Made a honest man straight heartless� Once in a while I be ski mask mobbin�
Someone pass me the Marlboro, I got somethin� to say boy
Real intelligent ish too, somethin� niggas�ll pay for
Got filth under my nails, so I ain�t tryna be no playboy
Won�t sell you nothin� I ain�t boy, see I ain�tfor
That dumb ish
Yea I�ll aim at ya nugget
Open that rat hole and I�ll plug it
Took my� and I thugged it
Now these lame ass niggas they love it, I does it
For you and you, put it together like two and two
BCGMMG, yea that be my only crew

[Hook: Stalley]
BCGMMG, yea that be my only crew
BCGMMG, yea that be my only crew
BCGMMG, yea that be my only crew
BCGMMG, yea that be my only crew

[Verse 2: Rick Ross]
Drag racin� haters all behind me
Niggas mad at me cause my chrome wheels shinin�
Flag hangin, bosses move in silence
The money came slow, then I started vibin�
Bumpin� Tela nigga �I�m so tired of ballin��
My new crib got four fuckin� waterfalls in it
Behind the double doors it look like it�s a mall in it
Fuck her good, bend her over, then I fall in it
Pair of Chuck Taylor�s, I rarely call tennis
All the locc�s sport�em, and they all menace
From a nickel rock the Louboutin�s on any block
Public transportation our Lamborghini�s on Rickenbacker
Still under surveillance, look over you haters
Right back to this money, I�ll get with you later
I�m stackin� this money, can�t do you no favors
I�m fuckin� with Stalley, we still on the pavement

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Meek Mill]
Rolex, I get more sex
Ho�s tryna hang like coat check
Four�s on the rang nigga no sweat
And every time I�m in the bank that�s more checks
And my nigga�s got work no Bowflex, and my 44th Ward dogs go fetch
Two bad hoes with me and they both wet
And I stand on the corner like I protest
Till that work done, and that first come
And when the re-up came, I was the first one
Like the Re-Up Gang I had two clips, up in my new glicc, ready to hurt something
Cops came, I ain�t heard nothin�
Rock came, I served somethin�
Started off with that.oz and tried to flip that bitch to a whole ki�
I�m OG, you know me
Your work high, I�m low key
I started off with like four quarters and it was tie game, I went OT
Your girlfriend she so freak, eat the dick till she OD
Gotta yellow Rollie, with a yellow bezel, and them rocks in it like cold pink

[Hook]
Previous
Next Post »