SNOOP DOGG feat. Mr. Porter � My Own Way

Bank accounts big cars
Living good like a movie star
My mama house ain�t in the hood no more
I moved her out to San Luis Obispo
But it�s a trip though cause I�m a 20 Crip though
I gotta lay low my homies wanna do low
I got two strikes and I�m a get my third
These niggas snitching on me they think I�m selling birds
So when I�m in the streets I�m quick on my feet
See talk is cheap so I stay quick on my heat
You niggas bad well Dogg is badder
Rat-a-tatter make you niggas scatter
I went shotta your boy want me now
Went to the station that nigga straight point me out
So I�m a lay away and spray away and spray away
Cause at this time I think it�s best I just stay away

They say I am a fool cause I like to do my thing my own way
I gotta couple strikes against me one more and I�m on my way
I ain�t got time to hang around the hood like I used to do I gotta get my bread
Keep my head it�s either go to jail or get this money instead

Separate elevate
Concentrate dominate and innovate
Try to be fly as me
And every other homie tell them lie to me
I need a deal I need some stones
I need some beats Dogg I need a loan
Help me out throw me some cash
If I got you got it and you ain�t got to ask
But on the real or is it lately
A lot of homies they tried to implicate me
They say I am changed is it the fame
If I throw it to you then charge it to the game
Money fold overload
In the hood another episode
Man I�m getting old the game cold
Yeah I�m from the Dub but that ain�t how I roll

They say I am a fool cause I like to do my thing my own way
I gotta couple strikes against me one more and I�m on my way
I ain�t got time to hang around the hood like I used to do I gotta get my bread
Keep my head it�s either go to jail or get this money instead
Previous
Next Post »