SOULJA BOY � Lemme F

Yeah
Mane this song right here for all the sexy ladies out there mane you know what I�m sayin
Soulja Boy Tellem

It�s some hoes in this house, if you seem �em point �em out girl I�m lookin for your body, I want fuck you in your mouth

[CHORUS:]
Lemme fuck some, lemme fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some
lemme fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, lemme fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, lemme fuck some bitch

I�m in town for the night, you ain�t gotta fight
You said you wanna fuck, and it just got hyped
Come and spend the night, I show you how I live
This smoke got dem fantoms and a huge ass crib
I put you on coden, I put you on good weed
I love you cross the sheet, and then I beat ur ass to sleep
Lil Dre off in these sheets. Imma fuck her for a hour
I Bust a couple nuts and then I hop off in the shower
She suck a boss dick, cause I�m a SOD boss
And I pull off in the fantom wit the top chopped off
I do my thang bitch, I make it rain bitch, I want some head
Yeah I want some fucking brains bitch, you know my name bitch, you know the clique bitch, we fifty rich bitch, mane we doing this shit we hit licks

[CHORUS:]
Now Lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch

Let me hit hoe (hoe) Let me hit Hoe (Hoe)
Once I fuck , Imma kick ya right up out the door
You know how it go, SOD hoe
I fuck ya in the face cuz I got a bank roll, a stupid bank roll
Lemme fuck some, I call my partner over here, he tryna bust some, he tryna fuck some, all night hoe, hit it from the back, get that pussy right hoe, I want it wet bitch, good sex bitch, if you ain�t know soulja be the best bitch.
Fuck the clique right, hit it all night, then I fuck around and sip some of that dirty sprite, I hit it from the front, I hit it from the back, I hit it in the Benz and in the Cadillac.

[CHORUS:]
I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some, I�m tryna fuck some bitch, lemme fuck some yeah yeah
Previous
Next Post »