SOULJA BOY feat. Snoop Dogg � Hold You Down

[Chorus:]
Let me hold you down
Down

Uugh uugh
Aye girl why you with that dress tonight?
I swear to god it got you looking right (swag)
It�s not a problem I can spend tonight
It�s up too you I can make fly tonight (swag)
I did you wrong but we can make it right
Don�t be scared babe I don�t bite
I call you babe just to be polite
And if you tell me yes then it�s a green light
I kiss your body and lick you with ice
I perform you with no stage fright
You say you love me and it�s all right
I love you to from the first side (baby)
My tongue in your mouth like a cavity (aye)
Baby hold me down like gravity (aye)
One way together it�s a masterpiece
But one way apart it�s a tragedy soulja!

[Chorus:]
Let me hold you down
Down

Babygirl she said she just graduated from veags
Privat jet to orlando and let us see my ankles
She used to be here�s but I had to take her
Now we portside watchin him he played the lakers
Whenever goes up (up) must go down (down)
That�s why we in the situation that we here now
Meet me at the alter girl in your wedding gown
You can be my queen come and get your crown
Let�s turn orlando, georgia into a ghosttown
Just me and you standing on the roof
Looking in your eyes telling you now bout the truth
We got a lot of girfriends but they ain�t true
They can�t play apart or they can�t fitt your shoe
You heard rumors about me but they ain�t true
I run my fingers trough your hair just like shampoo
I take your first name and go get a tattoo

[Chorus:]
Let me hold you down
Down
Previous
Next Post »